Sunday, April 15, 2012

What did I get myself into?

Today was day one of my 30 day challenge, and oh my was it difficult! I have decided to do double days. I will be waking up early each morning and doing my cardio, which will be a thirty minute run with my dog. I did it today and I was having to drag my pup by the end. We will both be getting super fit. Then came the actual Jillian beat down and it was intense. My sister and I were DRIPPING sweat. It was very hard, but I did it! The eating was hard today as I was starving. I hit my calorie goal on the head today and am hoping my brain will get the message soon that I am full. Tomorrow is my first day back to work since spring break (boo!), but it does help keep my mind focused on other things besides food. I am looking forward to tomorrow's beat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment