Sunday, April 22, 2012

One Week Done!

I have made it through the first week.  I lost two pounds this week and I am now 154.2.  Go me!  My original goal for April was to get out of the 150's.  I have got a week to do it.  I think this week's success was due to my double days and really sticking to my calories of 1502.  I stayed on the Jillian Michael's diet for almost every meal.  I took 3 meals off and I drank a lot of coffee, but I budgeted all that into my calorie allowance.  In weeks past I have taken off a day and not counted any calories, but not this month.  Today is Sunday and that means an amazing meal with my family.  Today will be a test to see if I can stick to my word.  I will have a calorie goal and will not go over that.  I know that I can do it.  This week I am going to do the same as I did this week.  Double days!!!  Here I go...

1 comment: