Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Clothing

Now that my body is changing, my clothes are looking ridiculous. I look frumpy and baggy. Not cute. I went shopping and it was strange. While I was looking at the clothes and collecting what I wanted to try, I had to remind myself that I am not a 12/14 anymore. I tried on 10's and 8's and they fit. It was exciting, but I still didnt really believe it. I ended up buying one pair of size 10 jeans, but when I wore them the next day my sister pointed out that they already looked too big. I guess I have forgotten how fitted clothes feel. I am determined to get some new work pants before my spring break is up. I have 4 more days. The search continues. Thankfully my sister is a super shopper and wants to help. I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Say goodbye to saggy butt. You will be looking so fly real soon. I'm ready to dress you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in your "skinny" clothes!

    ReplyDelete