Monday, April 9, 2012

Journey

I kind of hate the word journey as it is greatly overused, but I cannot think of a better word to describe this battle I am undergoing with my food addiction and body image. On this journey, I have realized that it is filled with ups and downs. I'm talking not only about the scale, but also mood and motivation. I am trying something new though...... I'm not stopping. I have had many weeks during the last year and a half where I gained, took a week (or month) off. What I am learning is to not be so hard on myself. To focus on how far I have come, but not just in pounds lost. I've made great improvement at the gym, on my runs, in the kitchen, and the list goes on. I have made great improvements, and I need to remember those. What have you improved on? What are you still working to improve?

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, journey is an awful word. Not sure how else to describe it. Eating has been and continues to be my greatest challenge, can't seem to get a handle on it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Little Lindsay. You keep up the good work. Love your videos. Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete