Saturday, March 24, 2012

Time flies

It is amazing how fast time can go. March is almost done and I have not written much here. My half marathon is fast approaching....next week! I am excited and ready. My mile time has gone down significantly since I started running a few years ago. I used to struggle with a 12 minute mile, but now I am always below 11. I am ready to really push myself next Sunday. My goal is to finish at 2:25 or faster. Weigh in day is tomorrow and I am hoping for another 2 pounds gone. I am tired of seeing the same numbers on the scale. So far my lowest is 157. Tomorrow I am hoping for 155. Today I must focus on my calorie intake. It is all about food!!! I did a spinning class this morning and burned near a thousand calories,but still must be very mindful of what goes in my dang mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment